Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

How I spent my Saturday

• hoshi
  • hoshi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 1 month ago #25277 by hoshi
I binged watching old KU games, complete and highlights of past games. I was able to watch some of this years games and marveled at how this team grew during the year.

I think I posted earlier that after attending early games of last year's team's game in AFH, I had turned to my daughter and said that team had problems. The kids did not enjoy playing with each other. There was some bad chemistry not helped by Dok's injury fairly early in the season.

This year was the opposite. From the start, these kids really enjoyed p[laying together. It took a while for the mechanics to be worked out but once everyone knew their role, the team rolled. I so much enjoyed seeing the development and maturity in almost all the team members.

As a retired KU professor, one of the joys of teaching was seeing the light bulb turn on in the class when one gave a good lecture and the kids got. It is a high that I now miss. I got the same joy watching this BB team.

Rock Chalk

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits”. Albert Einstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, sasnak, porthawk, Wheatstate Gal, replayloungehawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.