Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

What a great year, take care and see you next year

• LKF_HAWK
  • LKF_HAWK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 1 month ago #25263 by LKF_HAWK
To my fellow board RCB’ers...

I am sad that our wonderful Jayhawks could not competed for a B12 and NCAAT championships. This team was something to behold, they were the epitome of a team of “Junkyard Dogs” that you could not shake. I loved how they gelled as a team despite all the OTC distractions, the supposed flaws and found their identity. We are 2020 Big 12 Champions!!..

.I know that we are all disappointed, but strange and scary times are upon us. I know not all may share the belief that COVID-19 is deadly serious. However, even if all the experts and data is wrong, I would much rather err on the side of being too cautious. The stakes are that high.

If 30 days of social distancing is what it takes to slow the spread of this virus and gives our medical professionals, first responders and others a chance, then we must do this as responsible global citizens. Wartime footing!

We are all on the same team, Team Humanity, and as President Kennedy eloquently said, “Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children’s futures. And we are all mortal”.

You may not be scared or impacted my COVID 19, but their millions across our nation and the globe that are at a high risk not to any fault of their own other that their age or they inherited bad genetics. Our actions in this crisis will define our generation and species, let’s be on the same team, and overcome as Team Humanity!

My family wishes you and yours strength, courage, health, and safety as we navigate this unprecedented event.

See you all next October!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, JRhawk, sasnak, hairyhawk, gorillahawk, wardhawk, hoshi, Wheatstate Gal, replayloungehawk, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.