Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

It’s awful

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Wheatstate Gal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #25113 by Wheatstate Gal
Quiet on here. Anybody? Anybody?

Everybody OK?

I think NotO already mentioned, Sr Night is on Big XII now...that stupid streaming thing. Oh well.....I guess I better become accustomed to these new fangled ways.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
4 years 2 months ago #25114 by JRhawk
Gosh Wheaty, when I saw your subject line I was afraid that you had a scoop on a NCAA decision to play March Madness without crowds (they are considering it, depending on how bad the virus gets).
Yes, is very quiet on here.
I suppose having the rest of Big 12 games on ESPN+ is a good thing, but I haven't bit yet and don't plan to. The various satellite providers have gotten too expensive for my taste - am using Sling which has ESPN, ESPN2, & others. Once March Madness starts it has the 3 channels + CBS that cover it.
I hope KU survives vs TCU - might be iffy if Dok isn't able to play. At least at TTU, De Sousa will be back. TTU is an enigma - lost at home to UT, then took Baylor to OT last night in Waco.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk, Wheatstate Gal

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Wheatstate Gal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #25116 by Wheatstate Gal
Sorry, JR....:-(

More
4 years 2 months ago #25117 by NotOstertag
Tech gave Baylor a good scare last night. Really would have loved to see them lose on Senior Night.

If I'm in Self's shoes, I'd suit Dok up for the game, but only plan to use him in an extreme emergency.

We SHOULD be able to beat TCU without him, and I'd let him rest if at all possible. Plus if he's suited up and we're up enough at the end of the game, Self can put him in for some junk minutes so that he can "take him out" again to an ovation.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, LadyHawk