Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

don't recall

• Riverhawk
  • Riverhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #25083 by Riverhawk
ever seeing Garrett play this poorly. Agbaji has been really bad. Dok is hurt. turnover city. upset lurking. pitiful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
4 years 2 months ago #25086 by Bayhawk
WORD

I would not want to be in the locker room right now. :(

RCAAF

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet

More
4 years 2 months ago #25098 by hairyhawk
Marcus really struggled. 1 of 6 free throws! Hopefully whatever caused that will be out of his system.

• Riverhawk
  • Riverhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #25099 by Riverhawk
I thought I heard Self say something about Marcus playing hurt? Are his ankles still bothering him?

More
4 years 2 months ago #25100 by hoshi
I think Self said foot.

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits”. Albert Einstein

More
4 years 2 months ago #25101 by hoshi
When they interviewed Braun after the game, he said Garrett was playing on one leg. Self actually said they may need to evaluate how he is being treated.

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits”. Albert Einstein

More
4 years 2 months ago #25103 by CorpusJayhawk
I was completely dumbfounded at how poorly Marcus played. His horrendous play went completely against my narrative of Marcus which is that he is a steady eddy, a mentally tough young player who brings it come rain or shine. When he was looking so completely inept in almost every phase of the game it was saddening and mystifying. So to hear his play was born of injury is both heartening and disheartening. It is heartening because I can sustain my narrative about Marcus as the steady eddy mentally tough player. But it is disheartening in that he is apparently ailing pretty severely. I sure hope they find the magic cure for what ails him. He is a critical part of this team. And to think I projected him as the 7th or even 8th man in the pre-season assessment. Man did I miss that one. He is for sure one of the big 3 on this team.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!

More
4 years 2 months ago #25104 by hairyhawk
The more I think about it the more I am impressed with this team. We had severely diminished physical capabilities on 2 of our 3 main players and still find a way to win. Things like late in the game in-bounding to Mr. Moss instead of Mr. Dotson shows how coach takes advantage of the skills of the rest of the team also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wardhawk, DocBlues

More
4 years 2 months ago #25106 by DocBlues
Good observations, hairyhawk. Thanks for posting something positive here. It's refreshing to see positive comments instead of all the criticism of the players. RCJH!