Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

A slightly different, but unbiased, perspective

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
4 years 2 months ago #24496 by HawkErrant

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: JRhawk, Bayhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
4 years 2 months ago #24500 by Bayhawk
Gotta admit HE, a little humor helped me start my morning after spending thirty minutes reading all about the fiasco on-line and in the morning paper*.

RC

*For you kids in the RCZ, a "paper" (pay - per) is a collection of folded sheets made from wood pulp with ink printed on it for adults who require reading glasses to peruse in a futile attempt to make sense of the world while they wait for the sweet release of death. ;)

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant

More
4 years 2 months ago #24501 by JRhawk
An interesting and funny narrative, even if he is a Yankee fan. :-) Good footage and editing.
Can someone with ESPN+ paraphrase the story about what coaches said about the brawl - by Jeff Borzello?
For me, it all goes back to why was De Sousa trying to make like Marques Haynes? Pass the ball to someone and it's all over - none of the ensuing drama that will live on & on. Also, he got his payback for the steal by emphatically blocking the shot. None of this standing over the guy and taunting him. Quit while you're ahead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant