Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Not a recruiting junkie but...

• Hawknmo
  • Hawknmo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #1674 by Hawknmo
I usually dont get too hyped up about recruiting stuff unless I watch the McDonalds game. I do have a bit of an inside track on one though. Just finished my required LJW sports reading about the TTU game and saw there was an article about recruit Porter playing in KC this weekend. Not sure we will ever see him playing in crimson and blue but I live about 15 miles from his HS here in Mizzery. Most of his games are difficult to attend due to the fire code but I did get to see him play in a holiday tourney here in Jeff City MO. Simply stated he is the real deal. What I saw bordered on child abuse against the other team (a very below average 3-11 Joplin team). He also won the tourney against my kids' HS by hitting a last second three. If you get the chance to see him...go. Just a junior. Good news....he has a taller, heavier, sophmore brother.

RKCKJHK!!!

RKCKJHK!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.