Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

KU remains overwhelming favorite to win Big 12

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #24261 by CorpusJayhawk
Based on my DPPI with the butt whoopin' they put on Iowa St. last night, their projected Big 12 wins increased to 16.5 a full 3 games ahead of West Virginia and 4 games ahead of Baylor.

You can find my Big 12 projection here --> Big 12 Projection-Graphs

or if you prefer tables, they are here --> Big 12 Projection-Tables

As for future games, the DPPI has KU as a 12.4 point favorite against Baylor. The AP has KU ranked 3rd and Baylor ranked 4th. The DPPI is not so generous to Baylor, having them at 14th. As for top 5 matchups, Coach Self has had 12 since he was at Kansas. Ironically, 2 of those were against Baylor, both in 2017. KU won both. One was exactly the same as this game, KU 3rd and Baylor 4th. There have also been 2 against Duke, 2 against Kentucky and 1 each against Kansas St., Memphis, Mizzou, North Carolina, Oklahoma and Tennessee. KU is 10-2 in these games and 4-0 in Allen Fieldhouse.

If you want to see my KU schedule projection it is here --> KU Schedule

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, hairyhawk, KMT, newtonhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.