Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Good Win 4 More Than Predicted

• hairyhawk
  • hairyhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #23977 by hairyhawk
I thought the game was a very workman like effort. Here are a few of my random thoughts on the game. DD was not hitting his outside shot but still was very good. Even though DD did not shoot the 3 well we still made over 40% of our 3s thanks to OA and IM. When this team makes their 3 point shots they will be tough to beat. I thought MG was really effective even though he only scored 4 points and 2 assists. I really hope TE starts to see the game a little quicker by the end of the year because he has a chance to be really good. 5 rebounds in 11 minutes is really good. It may not happen this year but it might. SDS did not have a particularly good game but 3 rebounds in 11 minutes is not too shabby. I like that we can really contest the 3 because we have some rim protection behind us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: porthawk, murphyslaw, KMT, newtonhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.