Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Quick questions about BB game parking

• rainyhawk
  • rainyhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #23736 by rainyhawk
My entire family and I are flying in from Seattle for the Dec. 7th game. I'd like to buy parking passes for us and wondered if Stubhub is the approved place to purchase single game passes (I assume that people are selling from their season parking pass)? i see them listed on other sites as well but had thought that Stubhub was the approved place for tickets and thus for parking as well. Any info appreciated! Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
4 years 4 months ago #23750 by konza63
Since I'm in northern VA and don't make many games, I'm not sure on parking with StubHub. But that's where I bought the two tickets for the famous West VA game a couple years back (loudest indoor game ever) that I attended with HawkErrant. As I recall, it was just tickets - no parking pass. However, HE knew of a place to park that didn't require paying. It was a bit of a hike to the Barn, but well worth avoiding all the traffic and parking fee. Hopefully he can weigh in here at some point and help you out with the location of that parking lot. (Might have been the music performance center?)

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
4 years 4 months ago #23754 by HawkErrant
We parked at the Lied Center, as close to Iowa St overpass as we could get, the made the hike over the bridge and down the hill from the dorms to AFH.

Not recommended if anyone can’t make the hike. And, of course, weather will be a factor as well.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• rainyhawk
  • rainyhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #23755 by rainyhawk
Thanks!