Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Last night

• hoshi
  • hoshi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #23673 by hoshi
Crowd was sparse, especially in the student section. Somewhat understandable being Halloween. But those that were there were enthusiastic.

Not much to say about the game as PSU was so overmatched. Great line by Andersen, what do they feed those guys? Its recruiting mate! Something you could not do at MU and now PSU. Sad when you look over at the opposition and the tallest person in the huddle is the coach.

McCormack and Doke played well together. The big guys are getting how to stay out of each others way. If McCormack, and hopefully Silvio, can continue hit the 13-15 foot jump shot, lookout for the high/low.

Outside shooting and shot choice was excellent, competition????

Braun is a player but don't sleep on Enaruna. So mobile, quick, 7ft wingspan, and already an excellent defender and he can handle the ball. Loves to drive the lane. Will shoot lots of free throws in coming years.

RCJK (beat KSU tomorrow)

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits”. Albert Einstein
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by hoshi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, gorillahawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.