Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Major violations for KU!

• replayloungehawk
  • replayloungehawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 6 months ago #23500 by replayloungehawk
www.aseaofblue.com/2019/9/20/20876335/ka...on-fbi-billy-preston

Who knows what the heck this means but it doesn't look good. Ridiculous how NOTHING happens to Duke!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
4 years 6 months ago #23501 by HawkErrant
Bah! Humbug!

Here is the Star article www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12...rticle235306247.html

Trying to access the article from the UK site article that replay linked us to gave me a big MALICIOUS SITE warning, so I provide the direct link to what Jesse Newell & Steve Vockrodt wrote in the Star that is a little clearer about what is going on right now. Not much, but a little. So far officially everyone is channeling Sergeant Schultz, so we are stuck in "wait & see" mode again until we learn from the NCAA.

I really, really, really dislike the NCAA and the obvious biases they display for some schools and against others.:angry:

Did I mention -- Bah! Humbug!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.