Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Bill Self Reveals Kansas’ Most Improved Player

• gorillahawk
  • gorillahawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 weeks 4 days ago #23315 by gorillahawk
Bill Self Reveals Kansas’ Most Improved Player

"Self believes that out of all the players on his roster, rising sophomore David McCormack has improved the most"

< thespun.com/big-12/kansas-jayhawks/david...qOkYkq39WiNmh1aNwVok >
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, murphyslaw, Wheatstate Gal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 weeks 4 days ago - 2 weeks 4 days ago #23316 by Wheatstate Gal
With his drive, determination, attitude and work ethic (besides being such a mature, well spoken young man).....who was surprised by Coach’s assessment?!

Rock Chalk, David!!!
Last Edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by Wheatstate Gal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #23317 by CorpusJayhawk
Agree totally Wheaty. Everyone that signs with KU gets the love from me but there are those who I have a special affinity for. Obviously our 4 year guys most all fit that special category. But it is a a much smaller set when you limit to freshmen or sophomores. When Mitch signed I suspected he would never round into a star but he was special. D-Mac is one of this guys for me. He seems to check all the intangible boxes. As you said he is mannerly, polite, well-spoken, seems humble and eager to learn and work. What’s not to like? Marcus has grown on me as he now becomes an upperclassman. I would really like to see him burst forth. Landen Lucas was always one who I thought checked a lot of intangible boxes. Kevin Young did as well but he transferred in. Nick Bahe was a young man that was really really hard to not like. I met him on several occasions and he was delightful. Hated to see him go but I truly think his heart never left. Tyrel Reed grew into one of this players as an upperclassman. I am really rooting for D-Mac to have a great season.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk