Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Good Agbaji article at KUSports.com

• NotOstertag
  • NotOstertag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #23188 by NotOstertag
Talks about how not winning it all last year, and the decline in his game last year are motivators for him this year. Working really hard on his game and LEADERSHIP. He said that with so many new guys last year, there was kind a leadership void and he wants to help this year's newbies along. How do you do that? Help get them acclimated to campus, and lead by example.

Talk about music to my ears. EXACTLY correct. Help the guys out, but show the newbies how hard you work in the gym and at everything you do demonstrates that it's not HCBS who tells you to do the work, but instead your own pride in yourself is the primary motivator and coach just needs to steer the ship, not make the motor run.

Looking for a big year from this guy. Total stud with a perfect attitude.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, jayhawk969, murphyslaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.