Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

OT: Now I guess I'm going to have to pull for the Lakers

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
4 years 10 months ago #23136 by HawkErrant
I don't really follow the NBA anymore, and I haven't followed the Lakers since the days of Magic and Kareem and James Worthy (after sorta paying attention to them when Wilt and Jerry West and Gail Goodrich and Elgin Baylor were running the court).

Never really liked Kobe, but I liked Shaq.

These days, though, there's been just nothing for me to like except Svi getting a shot with them this year, and now Anthony Davis going to play there. I like AD. But not enough to offset not being crazy about LeBron.

So with this general apathy regarding the current day Lakers why have I suddenly decided I'm going to want the Lakers to win a title soon?

Because I really detest this guy, and look forward to him eating crow, preferably sooner than later.

'Nuff said!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.