Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Really tired of a lot of KU Fans...

• replayloungehawk
  • replayloungehawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 5 days ago #22670 by replayloungehawk
I don't know if I'm getting older and people are just irritating me more? I don't know if it's social media and people just have avenues to say stupid stuff. I'm not sure what it is but a lot of supposed KU fans are really irritating me. Doke stays, if you read some of the comments on the KU Sports article they are saying "Yeah well what about next year." As in the year after he graduates. Who the heck cares! Maybe they are trolls from other sites or something. I just think there is too much in life to worry about as it is. Why worry about what is two years away? KU was JUST in the Final Four a year ago. Self is doing a fine job. Maybe I'm just grumpy today, I don't know, it's just irritating me. I guess I should just follow my own advice and just read the articles and not the comments. I'm happy Doke is back. I think KU will be fine next year and for years to come.

Rock Chalk For Life!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk, wardhawk, texkan, murphyslaw, KMT, newtonhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
5 years 5 days ago #22671 by sasnak
Now get off my lawn!!
:P

It'll feel better when it stops hurting
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, HawkErrant, Bayhawk, murphyslaw, KMT, Wheatstate Gal, replayloungehawk

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 5 days ago #22672 by Wheatstate Gal
I sometimes forget that I shouldn’t read the comments.....many are good and thoughtful. Others? Not so much.

I know I’m spoiled...what were we 26-10 this past season? Many fan bases would kill for a 26 win season.....I’m driving off the bridge.

Replay.....I keep a case of snickers bars in the cabinet, for my cranky days. :-D

I hope that Dok has a Sr campaign where arena rims simply aren’t safe!
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, wardhawk, murphyslaw, replayloungehawk, newtonhawk

More
5 years 5 days ago #22678 by NotOstertag
The more "public" a forum is, the worse the comments are, IMHO. This place is closed and people behave. At KU Sports, you have all kinds of dysfunctional people commenting at will. I look at it as entertaining, but take it with a grain of salt. Really the only time I look at the comments are if I'm trying to catch wind of any rumors.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, replayloungehawk

• texkan
  • Ring my Bell, if you can find it! ;)
More
5 years 5 days ago #22682 by texkan
...thats why i had to hire a 'NURSE' ;) thank you, texkan :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, sasnak, replayloungehawk