Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Texas Tech

• NotOstertag
  • NotOstertag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #22289 by NotOstertag
They looked great against MIchigan last night. Happy for them, and I'm glad that they're having success. It also showed that they're playing on a whole different level than we were and deserve the success they're having. Really liking Chris Beard as a coach too. Innovative guy. Having his guys hold up white boards reminding them to watch out for the lob when they came to KU was smart, creative, and effective.

Not ready to hand over the crown of being the top program in our conference, but happy to have them representing the Big 12 so well.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.