Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

*baby J, disappointing lack of da real deal news!*

• texkan
  • texkan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ring my Bell, if you can find it! ;)
More
5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #22115 by texkan
...yep, with NURSE in retirement and still traveling the world, i find this place, desolate and un-inspiring as in previous past glory years.

not a fact, just an opinion. what has happened to our great chat boardroom? have the folks with the know, moved on, left the building or past on to heavenly rest?

It used to be we could get an answer to ANY ?. sadly i see that less n less on rcb. If you asked a ?, or wanted some facts or history for KU hoops, this was the place. WELL its still the place, but in so many different ways. i'm tired. i'm forgetting more everyday, finding other interests, searching the internet for answers, i used to get on rcb.

i have been so lucky so say: sports is my life my life is sports! and it means everything about me and my life, my family, my career, my hobbies. but to not get anyone to provided some morsel of ideas, facts, knowledge, etc etc...on a ? has me bamboozled. I know many of us have downsized our time and contributions over the recent years. i believe after this season, im going off to find NURSE and enjoy the time i have left, following: passion, love, family, friends, my sports teams, life, good memories. thankful for having a BIG treasure chest full of those . RCB, i have enjoyed the journey, chatting, meeting, breaking bread, and sharing our love of KU hoops. may it never end in our minds and memories.

adiou great friends, thank you, texkan and family ;p

ps - what the heck has been the story on baby J? or maybe we just cant see our tv screens too well, lately. ;)
Last Edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by texkan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, sasnak, gorillahawk, jayhawk969, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.