Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

(old) NEWS FLASH

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Wheatstate Gal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 1 month ago #21933 by Wheatstate Gal
Zion ( the second coming of LeBron or Jesus, I forget which) wore custom made shoes last night. Krtynplkdski announced that immediately following Zion’s nearly fatal shoe blowout accident, Nike rushed their TOP elves to N.C. to measure his feet and make him some special (personally blessed by the Pope) CUSTOM shoes for his triumphant return to the court.

Now, I know the kid could have suffered a career ending injury; I wouldn’t want that.....don’t dislike the kid, just all the Duke “bottom-kissing” by the media......but I DO wonder, what if some kid playing for Benedictine College Had the same blowout? Would we know?
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.