Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

As a rule I don't put too much faith in any bracketologist gettting KU right...

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
5 years 2 months ago #21893 by HawkErrant
Especially when we are not a 1 or 2 seed.

Lunardi currently has KU as a 4 seed in the East, and I have to admit that given the situation I would love to see this bracket come to pass.

UVA as the 1, Tennessee the 2, Houston the 3, Maryland the 5, Nevada the 6, Louisville 7, UW 8.
Texas the only other Big 12 team in our region.

Wouldn't see Virginia until the Sweet 16.
Wouldn't see Texas, Tennessee, Houston, Louisville, Nevada or Texas until the Regional Finals.

Wouldn't see any other Big 12 teams, Duke, tarred ones, or squid until the FF.

If the Jayhawks were fortunate enough to make the FF they could conceivably face the tarred ones in the NSF, and then maybe Duke or squid in the NC. And only one of Duke and Squid could make the FF as both are in the South.

Yep, I would really like to see a bracket like that for KU.

Wishin'... and hopin'...

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: newtonhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.