Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

No help from Baylor

• replayloungehawk
  • replayloungehawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #21725 by replayloungehawk
We are running out of time. I don't hold our much hope for TCU to beat KState. So who knows. We could win out and still be a game back. Horrible to lose the streak to KState!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
5 years 2 months ago #21727 by HawkErrant
And there is still TT that has to stumble as well or we are out of the running.

KU is currently in third when we had every chance of being tied for first but for some poorly played games on the road this season (Almost Heaven, my a@@! :pinch:)

Looking for a little help from our... well, if not friends, our fellow conference members trying to play well as we head into the postseason.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
5 years 2 months ago #21728 by sasnak
I am ok with KState winning if we can’t. It at least stays in the state. KState has a great team this year with those Srs.

It'll feel better when it stops hurting

More
5 years 2 months ago #21729 by LKF_HAWK
Sasnack, you are a better person than I. No matter whatever happens from this season onwards, KU can win 3 national championships, and purple morons win 3 games total and all the grape faithful will remember is that they lucked their way into ending KU’s conf streak. Purp seniors are, honestly, blah.. and KU at full strength wins the conf going away. Alas the cookie will crumble however it is meant to crumble, but if KU loses the streak, I’d much rather lose out to a TT than the purple menace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: replayloungehawk, newtonhawk

• replayloungehawk
  • replayloungehawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #21731 by replayloungehawk
Agreed HawkErrant, but I do see TT losing at Iowa State. I think that's a far better chance than KState losing at TCU, or certainly at home against OU. Really makes the WVU game stand out. We should have never lost that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant