Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Helpful hint: Watching the game on TV with synced radio audio -- leanplayer

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
5 years 2 months ago #21723 by HawkErrant
Want to watch the game on TV but listen to the KU radio broadcast -- synced to your TV broadcast -- instead of listening to the TV talking heads?

Bayhawk recommends:
I ALWAYS listen to kuathletics.leanplayer.com and sync the video with the stream. I find it to be a truly enjoyable experience. Bonus, the pregame show starts 90 minutes before the game with interviews of coaches (ours and opponents), players, and others. I "highly"* recommend it to all.

You can also watch recorded games and listen to the archived radio instead of the talking heads, or listen to the latest or past Hawk Talk broadcasts by Bill Self, KUFB Coach Les Miles and Jeff Long (AD Long's will be monthly).

Note well -- syncing must be done manually.
This means this is great for watching live, but if you like to fast forward when watching recorded events, you will have to resync the audio every time you do.

Thanks for the info, Bayhawk!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.