Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

random thoughts from a cluttered mind...

More
5 years 1 month ago #21341 by Kong
Well we are now in a position to actually control our own destiny. TT is next. A must win game. I was thinking 4 of the last 5 would be good enough, but I was also thinking that KSU would lose two. They only lost one. So we have to win at TT. The two we lost where we should have won are killing us WVU in particular.

Grimes Grimes Grimes... the guy is rushing eery shot. He gets it and just jacks it up. The result is a shot with little to no chance of going in. Worse yet, he doesn't go for the rebound that is sure to happen.

D Lawson. I love everything about his game except one thing. He sets the softest screens I have ever seen

K Lawson is coming along. Diving in for rebounds, decent shots, decent defense.

Is it me or does anyone else see the comparison between Dotwon being Mason and Agbaji being Graham. Even their demeanors are the same. Dotson always serious like Frank and Agbaji always smiling like Graham.

TV coverage. I know others have said it, but we always sit through the end of games waiting for ours to start even if it is a blow out. Not for Doooooook. They switch to a spot on the fans and the game isn't even going.

Visualize Whirled Peas
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, gorillahawk, boulderhawk, Socalhawk, porthawk, texkan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.