Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

You just can’t count on Baylor

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
5 years 2 months ago #21133 by HawkErrant
Can’t even defend their home court against teams from Kansas.

Even when one if those teams - and their fans - are rooting for the Bears to win big time.

KU is just going to have to win them all, and hope someone else can knock off KState when all is said and done.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: newtonhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
5 years 2 months ago #21134 by LKF_HAWK
Baylor just fell flat. Watching ksu_k win is making me sick. I have nothing but contempt for those guys and Barry Brown after the garbage he pulled on Tuesday. They are not 8-2 good, sorry can’t stand it that if we lose the streak it’s going to be to those _____’s from Manhattan. ISU needs to pay them
back, and KU definitely needs hammer them.

More
5 years 2 months ago #21135 by newtonhawk
Interesting ... I was thinking the same thing a couple of hours ago and almost posted. Baylor and Drew are indeed unpredictable. Sometimes I wonder how their fan base and AD sticks with him. I suppose they could do worse.

More
5 years 2 months ago #21136 by LSHawk
KSU rapidly developing into the team to beat this year...

More
5 years 2 months ago #21139 by hairyhawk
Folks in all honesty Baylor was down a couple key guys. I was hoping they would win but when you lose your primary ball handler and are not sure he can't play until just before the game it makes it tough. As has been said. The Jayhawks can't rely on the other teams at all. We need to win and I think the Mildcats will lose at some point.