Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

**CORRECTED* Big 12 Projections

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #21105 by CorpusJayhawk
When I published the last Big 12 projection I had been running a bunch of "what-ifs" with my probability module and forgot to restore the data. Thanks to JRHawk's keen powers of observation who caught the error I have re-run the numbers. It is not nearly as sanguine. Our beloved Jayhawks are in 3rd place, 0.8 games behind Kansas St. We need some serious help to win this thing. We are not at all out of it but it is an uphill battle. But it has been like that the last two years. What's new? Sorry for the fake news and thank you JR.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JRhawk, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.