Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Plus-Minus for K-State Game (If you are a Vick fan you are not going to like it)

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #21051 by CorpusJayhawk
Specifically, look at the K-State points per minute with Vick on the floor. Vick played 18.5 minutes. In that time, the Wildcats scored at a rate of 2.75 points per minute. That is compared to 1.07 points per minute with Vick on the bench. That is astounding. Our defense pathetic or non-existent with Vick on the floor. Was it his fault? You be the judge. Moore played 20 minutes and the Wildcats scored only 1.2 points per minute in that time. This is an indicator stat not a definitive one. But what it indicates is not good for Mr. Vick. It is not been good for him all year. Nor is it good for Mr. Grimes.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Socalhawk, porthawk, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.