Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

With a 4 way tie at the top

• JhawkMom
  • JhawkMom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 3 months ago #20649 by JhawkMom
It will be up to our guys how much they want that Big 12 championship banner. They have to put their A games together in the coming weeks and keep their TOs in check and make those easy layups!!!! No sloppy passes. Fight for floor balls. Get those offensive rebounds!!!! PLAY SMART. No more games like Today. I'm MAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk, gorillahawk, murphyslaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
5 years 3 months ago #20653 by JRhawk
I hear you. Afraid it will get uglier too - short turnaround with ISU in AFH tomorrow night. No road wins in Big 12 yesterday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant

More
5 years 3 months ago #20658 by NotOstertag
Was horribly disgusted with the way they let the game slip away at WVU.

With that said, the conference race is essentially reset. 4 way tie at the top, and Baylor with only 2 losses and they're right there too. In fact, 7 of 10 teams are within 1 loss of each other.

So we're 1/3 of the way through the season and are essentially where we were on January 2nd.

Some good news: we have yet to lose a game at home. Only TCU and us can claim that. That makes tonight's rematch that much more important.

This week Tech plays at KSU, so this week is a sort of "round robin" of the top 4 and by tomorrow night 2 teams will be tied for first and 2 will be tied for 2nd.

Hope these guys get it together.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: newtonhawk