Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Will Kansas be jumped again??????

• JhawkMom
  • JhawkMom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #20004 by JhawkMom
By Puke????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20006 by CorpusJayhawk
In all fairness, we should be. We are not the best team in the country at this point. Duke has been a juggernaut so far. I love being No. 1 and hope we get the nod but if we don't it would not surprise me nor could I argue with it. We need to spank Villanova next week by about 25.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by CorpusJayhawk.

More
5 years 4 months ago #20007 by hoshi
We are not the best team in the nation right now, the way we are playing. I was at the game last evening and if it was not pretty on TV, it was less so in person. Boy are we missing DeSousa (and Doke of course). Lawson is not a 5, defensively.

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits”. Albert Einstein

More
5 years 4 months ago #20012 by DocBlues
It shouldn't matter to you if they get jumped by Duke or not. In your last post you said they didn't deserve to be #1.

• JhawkMom
  • JhawkMom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #20013 by JhawkMom
It doesn't it was just a question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boulderhawk

More
5 years 4 months ago #20014 by Bayhawk
Forget the popularity polls (" Who's the fairest of them all? l"). I'm much more interested in the DPPI and such,

RC

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet

More
5 years 4 months ago #20015 by NotOstertag
Let Duke have it.

The way we played in KC (I hate playing in KC by the way), we need a lot of work.

Early in the year, with how the experts were projecting us to be, and with Villanova being nowhere near the team they were last year, I figured that the game at AFH would be a cathartic stomping of the team that stopped us in the FF last year.

Now the prospect of our guys racking up a rare home loss is a very real possibility. Let Duke take the spot, and let's leave Self and the team to figuring out how to execute some kind of offense.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, boulderhawk, porthawk, Governors