Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Player Ratings per Minute - Michigan St. Game

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 5 months ago #19607 by CorpusJayhawk
This is a pretty impressive chart. Everyone had a decent game ratings-wise with the exception of Moore and Vick who were extremely poor. Just by way of reminder, a starter should be at 0.6 or above and a sub should be at 0.5 or above. Recall also, this is a rating per minute which is a measure of effectiveness while in the game. McCormack only played 4.9 minutes but was quite effective in that time.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, gorillahawk, porthawk, newtonhawk, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.