Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Plus Minus for Michigan St. -- Dotson/Grimes shine, Moore/Vick Pine

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #19606 by CorpusJayhawk
No surprise, the +/- shows what we all saw. Dotson and Grimes had great numbers and Vick and Moore had terrible numbers. Actually, Moores numbers were by far the worst. Dedric also had good numbers. The Jayhawks were outscored with Moore on the floor by 1.04 points per minute. Good thing Moore only played 10 minutes. Dotson was by far the most critical player. The difference in scoring between Dotson in the game and on the bench was 2.29 points per minute. Dedric was second and Grimes third.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, gorillahawk, murphyslaw, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.