Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Hopefully this local kids accepts the KU's scholarship offer

• porthawk
  • porthawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #19205 by porthawk
He comes from the same school that produced the two kids that played for Loyola's Final Four team.

www2.kusports.com/weblogs/ku-recruiting-...cks-up-kansas-offer/
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
5 years 7 months ago #19206 by HawkErrant
Thanks for the link!

For those who have not seen it yet, there is more on Braun in the pinned AY2018-19 Recruiting thread.

He is looking to make an official visit to KU, and all signs are he will be committing early and signing in the November signing period, so I think you will be seeing your hopes realized, Andrew!.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
5 years 7 months ago #19212 by USAF Jayhawk
Looks like his release on his jumper is low (easier to defend). That said, he looked good in that video.

• porthawk
  • porthawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #19213 by porthawk
That would be fantastic!

More
5 years 7 months ago #19215 by NotOstertag
Looks like a good player, but I've also never seen a highlight reel of a kid throwing bricks, tossing the ball out of bounds, and missing layups. :)

Agree that his release is a little low, but that's also partly because he's still a beanpole and needs to develop some more upper body strength. He seems to see the court really well, and is as comfortable in traffic as he is on the perimeter. Again, this is all based on clips that HE wants us to see, and it's hard to gauge how good his opponents were.

Says he's taking a trip to K-State. Blows my mind that if you got an offer from Self that you'd be interested in playing at KSU, but what do I know.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant