Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Teammates appreciating “new & improved” Vick

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
5 years 9 months ago #18992 by HawkErrant

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk, porthawk, murphyslaw, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
5 years 9 months ago #18997 by NotOstertag
I hope this continues. It's only been 3 weeks, so it would be particularly disappointing if he blew it that quickly. I truly hope that Vick has turned a corner, but as far as I'm concerned, he needs to keep this up for a much longer time before I'm totally comfortable that he's the kind of guy we hope he can be.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
5 years 9 months ago #19000 by HawkErrant
Agree it’s still early days in his return, NotO, and with your sentiments. But I have to believe his NBA tryouts left him with a much more grounded sense of reality, and will bode well for him — and KU — in his senior season. Hope I’m right.B) :P

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
5 years 9 months ago #19001 by porthawk
Agree with both of you gents.