Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

BB team GPA

• hoshi
  • hoshi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 10 months ago #18808 by hoshi
I have done advising/mentoring for a number of the women's teams over the years so I get to see the overall performance, GPA, of various teams including men's BB. This last Spring, the team GPA was 2.99. Pretty good considering how distracted the team must have been with going to the Final 4. This was actually a pretty good jump from last Fall's GPA. I expect we may see some additional 1st and 2nd team All Big 12 members, come Fall. Highest GPA team was Women's swimming and Diving at 3.60. For all sports, the GPA was 3.05 with 42 students getting a 4.00 and another 203 having GPAs between 3.00-3.99.

Great job student athletes.

Rock Chalk

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits”. Albert Einstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, bklynhawk, sasnak, Bayhawk, gorillahawk, texkan, Freestate69, murphyslaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.