Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

***NURSE sends me...***

• texkan
  • texkan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ring my Bell, if you can find it! ;)
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #18511 by texkan
...a beautiful story on Nick C, getting some love and heavy shade at their game. Westbrook called NICK out on the floor as he was giving his thanks to fans, upon making the triple-double stats line another year. He said some very positive things about our X-beaker. perhaps someone can post the video link? thank you, NURSE, from texkan and family :woohoo: ps-who needs pillow, meds or J-ell O, after a story like that!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by texkan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, bklynhawk, sasnak, gorillahawk, jayhawk969, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
5 years 11 months ago #18512 by LadyHawk
This is a link to the video on Twitter. There may be a better place from which to link the video...

It was an interesting night for Nick. The opposing coach chose him to shoot free throws when the fouled player (Corey Brewer) was injured and couldn't shoot. Unfortunately, Nick missed all three of those.:blink: Ironically, I believe Brewer was fouled and unintentionally injured by Mario Chalmers. Nick was back in at the end of the game and had one rebound and one point for the night.

The fans were all very appreciative and gave him multiple standing ovations. Mr. Thunder indeed!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk, porthawk, texkan

More
5 years 11 months ago #18524 by porthawk
There's video at the bottom when he talks about if this is his last year in the NBA.

www2.kusports.com/weblogs/tale-tait/2018...ollison-shown-some-/
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyHawk, texkan