Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

3 out of 8?

• Hawknmo
  • Hawknmo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 1 month ago #17923 by Hawknmo
Who has the best league? Obviously, the Big 12 has peed down its leg enough in the last decade, but Im wondering if this will give our teams a little confidence from here on out?

RKCKJHK!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #17924 by konza63
Yep, I'm really happy about that outcome.

The league needs this badly. Wouldn't it be something if KU won, TT won, and the Purps won, then KU beat TT, the Purps upset either Michigan or FSU, and then we ran the Kitties out of the gym in the lowest-TV-rated NC game in modern history? The Sunflower Classic, KU in a blowout, and the announcers falling asleep along with everyone else except for the Flock and the EMAW weirdos and some others from flyover country.

I'll dream that dream tonight. :-)

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by konza63.

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
6 years 1 month ago #17925 by konza63
Sadly, I see Villanova as a juggernaut against whom only two remaining teams on our side of the bracket have a chance: Puke and KU.

Love Tech's run, but I think it ends Sunday...

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.

• Hawknmo
  • Hawknmo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 1 month ago #17929 by Hawknmo

konza63 wrote: Sadly, I see Villanova as a juggernaut against whom only two remaining teams on our side of the bracket have a chance: Puke and KU.

Love Tech's run, but I think it ends Sunday...

Did you seriuosly think the kittys were going to beat the squids? The Webers had no chance of beating the team that ran Buffalo out of the gym. Funny thing happened though. They made korntuky play “their” game. I can see Tech doing the same thing. Philthanova counts on turnovers and easy layups. Tech doesn’t do that.

RKCKJHK!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant