Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Halfway thru the Sweet 16...

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #17859 by HawkErrant
... and your remaining 2018 Sweet 16 teams by conference are...

Big XII: KU, KSU*, TT, WVU (4)
ACC: Duke, Clemson, FSU*, Syracuse (4)
B1G: Michigan*, Purdue (2)
Big East: Villanova
MVC: Loyola-Chicago*
SEC: UK, TAMU (2)
MW: Nevada
WCC: Gonzaga

*Advanced to the Elite 8

Here's hoping the next update to this list still includes WVU, Texas Tech and -- most importantly of all -- good ol' KU!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by HawkErrant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: newtonhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.