Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Former Jayhawk David Padgett out as UL coach

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 1 month ago #17805 by HawkErrant

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
6 years 1 month ago #17822 by NotOstertag
Not unexpected, and he kind of got dealt a bad hand. Both the coach and AD are canned in a scandal, and the interim job kind of fell into his lap. It seemed that all season, Louisville was in transition, and now that the new regime is in place, they're finally getting around to setting a new course.

Wish him all the luck in the world, and I'm sure that he'll be ok. Everyone knows the circumstances, so it's not like it was a reflection on him. I just hope for his sake that he doesn't have any of the splatter from the scandal on him. It can be difficult to have everyone believe that he was in the program but also ignorant of what was going on.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.