Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Almost all CBS Experts have KU beating Clemson but none have KU beating Duke

• DrJHawker
  • DrJHawker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #17776 by DrJHawker
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by DrJHawker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
6 years 1 month ago #17777 by JhawkMom
I love it. Most have Puke winning it all. I love that KU will break all their brackets!! I can't wait to shut out Puke!!!

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 1 month ago #17781 by HawkErrant
Good.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
6 years 1 month ago #17783 by hairyhawk
Not only do none of them have KU going anywhere All of them are predicting no Big XII school will make the final four and though most think KU will make the EE only a couple think TT can make the EE. On average they give the Big XII as a whole no chance.

• HawkErrant
More
6 years 1 month ago #17784 by HawkErrant
Time for the Big XII schools to show these coasties a thing or two.
Starting Thursday, and not stopping until the conference earns the respect its members have been wanting for years.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
6 years 1 month ago #17794 by Freestate69
Expert defined:
X = Unknown quantity
Spurt = Drip under pressure

"Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of the earth." - Gandalf on passing through Columbia, MO
The following user(s) said Thank You: newtonhawk

• HawkErrant
More
6 years 1 month ago #17796 by HawkErrant

Freestate69 wrote: Expert defined:
X = Unknown quantity
Spurt = Drip under pressure

:woohoo: :side: :silly: :P ;) B)

More
6 years 1 month ago #17797 by NotOstertag
I love it. Reminds me of a couple years ago when we played AT Kentucky and they had college lameday there. It was all set up as a great game between two bluebloods that would give UK a good test as it reaffirmed its superiority after losing at KU the year before (we cheat because we have AFH). That win felt soooooo good.

This is exactly the same. Puke is supposed to win. Kansas is supposed to lose. This is the script that must be followed. I like the idea of our guys going in with a chip on their shoulder and playing as underdogs.

And call me a bad person (I am at times) but I'd REALLY like to see Devonte dominate Grayson Allen to the point where Allen takes one of his famous frustration cheap shots and then promptly runs into a "hard screen" by Dok finishes his season watching little birdies fly around his head like in the cartoons.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, gorillahawk, newtonhawk