Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Hilarious comment about Bruce Weber

• konza63
  • konza63's Avatar Topic Author
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #17716 by konza63
I tuned in to 810 sports radio in KC online this morning, just to hear the commentary about KU, K-State, and that crazy weekend of hoops.

In the midst of those discussions, Steven St. John (whom I love as a radio sports commentator) read a tweet from somebody that captured a moment in time from the K-State game against UMBC. It was so funny (and so true) that I about spit out my coffee:

Does that verbiage not completely capture how we've all seen Weber look?

Sometimes somebody just nails it. :P

PS: Congrats to the Purps. And to the Red Raiders and Mountaineers. 4 Big 12 teams in the Sweet 16, and it just so happens that they were the top 4 in the league to boot. Way to represent!

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by konza63.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, gorillahawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.