Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

KU Nation knows no borders!

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 1 week ago #17673 by HawkErrant

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
6 years 1 week ago #17675 by JhawkMom
Wow. And I thought I was the #1 fan lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk

More
6 years 1 week ago #17698 by newtonhawk
That's cool!

I was taking a road trip on Saturday from Kansas to Knoxville. I was sporting a new KU shirt and at a fuel stop in Illinois around 4:00, a guy came strolling in the station and said, "Rock chalk!" He was wearing a KU shirt as well. We had a fun conversation about the game. It was a cool thi g.

Interestingly, I commented to him that having heard a presser from the Seton Hall players saying they would need to contain Devonte and that would be their chance for a win. I then mentioned that we would really need Malik or Svi to step. I am not claiming any prophetic status, but glad one of them carried us.

Thanks to the miracle of 4G and the March madness App, I was able to watch the game and the road from the eastbound I-40 lanes. I say "lanes" because there was a little swerving action, especially at the end when Seton Hall couldn't miss. :-/

I made it safely, thanks to Divine help!

#rochalktraveler