Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Who do ya want -- TT or WVU?

Poll: Who do you want KU to play in the B12T Finals?

Texas Tech
3 60%
WVU
2 40%
Total number of voters: 5
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #17266 by HawkErrant
I would prefer to play Tech, because I would be less upset should KU lose to Tech and Chris Beard than I would be if they lost to Thuggins and those goldarn West Virginia stump jumpers!

How about you?

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by HawkErrant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
6 years 1 month ago #17267 by konza63
Ditto. Plus playing WVU is exhausting! (Just watching us play WVU is exhausting) :-)

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.

More
6 years 1 month ago #17283 by hairyhawk
I would prefer WVU only because they like to pressure and our 4 guard lineup makes us less vulnerable to that. This is a typical be careful what you wish for scenario.

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 1 month ago #17289 by HawkErrant

hairyhawk wrote: I would prefer WVU only because they like to pressure and our 4 guard lineup makes us less vulnerable to that. This is a typical be careful what you wish for scenario.

True dat, hairy, true dat.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"