Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Behind the bracket: Oklahoma is in real trouble

• porthawk
  • porthawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #16998 by porthawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #17003 by HawkErrant
I must confess that I am hoping OU does not make the NCAAT. I am tired of all the gushing over TYoung, and would be quite content with it being relatively minimal in the post-season.

Plus, being a recent second instance of a top NBA prospect picking the wrong program to showcase his talent and not getting to play in the NCAAT, perhaps such a failing will help KU recruiting in the future when competing against non-blue bloods.

Yeah, probably not.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by HawkErrant.

More
6 years 2 months ago #17006 by Kong
There dive and series of losses down the stretch should have them not on the bubble, but solidly in the NIT. Sub .500 in conference, losing 8 of the last 10, mediocre play often for their star, etc. Shouldn't be even in the realm of consideration for the tournament. You can't tell me that there isn't a mid major out there playing better ball than OU right now. It is absurd to me that they are still in consideration.

Same goes for Texas in my opinion.

Visualize Whirled Peas
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant