Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

master motivator

• big g
  • big g's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #16588 by big g
normally i wouldnt attribute such things to planning/skill but ive now been watching self long enough to realize that he does nothing without intent and is always playing the long game. he clearly left doke in the last okla game to let him experience that and then he took the blame on purpose to wrap the brick so to speak. doke has not been the same player since. and malik has not been the same since he called him out. or vick. in a normal year self wld motivate with minutes but with no bench this year he cant do that. so he has resorted to calling some of them out publically and letting doke be humiliated. he clearly knows what they can handle and they have all reacted. everyone now playing their best basketball. even in our weakest area ( frontcourt depth) lightfoot and de souza gave up nothing when doke was out. now i agree okla is terrible. saturday will be the test. i will take that bet but since i still think tech will lose 5 so i dont think we have to win for a share. i do wish josh and sherron were going to be in lubbock saturday; they clearly helped fuel us tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.