Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

OH THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

• JhawkMom
  • JhawkMom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #16580 by JhawkMom
I love Dok's enthusiasm for Silvio's game! And he has finally arrived. Just when we need him the most!

I can't believe our season is almost over. Where did the time go.

Can Oklahoma state have there very best game tomorrow and beat the red raiders while they are down? It will up to our guys on Saturday but if they play like tonight, they have it made!!!!!! Gotta have all the good omens out for that game. In front of my house, I have the huge flag flying, the big banner hanging on the front of the garage, and a KU garden flag in the grass. Have to pull out my KU socks which I don't wear in Florida but I'll suffer for game day. Of course shirt, earrings and bracelet. Any more ideas?

Whoohoo. This is the game we've been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, Bayhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.