Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

The OU game should be interesting...

• konza63
  • konza63's Avatar Topic Author
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #16515 by konza63
A few data points:

* OU is reeling. Just reeling. (Good timing for this game for KU)

* KU had a great shot of winning in Norman, until Lon Kruger went to the rope-a-Dok strategy. (Dok was essentially humiliated, but proceeded to work his tail off with the staff to work on the FT shooting, and he's currently playing like a man possessed)

* After the WVU comeback win, the players can smell blood in the water (#14 is back in reach)

Something tells me Dok is going to have a lot of extra "juice" in this game. ;) (Nobody likes to be humiliated with a glaring spotlight) I look for him to be a man-child out there tomorrow night, and perhaps cast a smile (or glare) to the OU bench every time he thunders home a dunk.

I'll take any kind of win, but if the chips fall nicely, it could be a "woodshed" type game. Here's to that coming to fruition...

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by konza63.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, DocBlues, mtnMan, KMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.