Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Some Random Thoughts

More
6 years 3 months ago #16028 by Kong
I thought KSU played very very tight. As such, a lot of open shots were not even close and they tightened up even more.

KU went long stretches without scoring. Not good.

Svi and Malik plated very strong games.

Dok and his free throw. When he stepped to take that first one I was very happy. His elbow was in the right spot, the ball looked good in his hand. Then he shot it. His elbow flew out, he swiped at the ball and his shot actually looked worse. It was as if he knew what he was supposed to do and had practiced, but when it came time to actually shoot it, muscle memory took over. The two he made, he kept the elbow in and followed through. I hope he sees the difference in both the shooting and the results.

Our zone was nice, but folks have seen it now for an extended stretch. I think they will prepare for it.

I liked Newman bringing up the ball to give Graham a bit of a rest there.

Visualize Whirled Peas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk, gorillahawk, NotOstertag, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.