Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

games today

• big g
  • big g's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #15622 by big g
texas tech crushed by iowa st today and okla got scared ( and may still lose). assuming we take care of business today we are in great shape. preston saga very sad like cliffy. cant help but think some parents permanently sabotage things to get money sooner. so short sighted but hard to really understand the pressures some of these families feel and how persuasive these agents can be. in any event, i love de sousa so far and think he will be a great four year player for us. and btw i think doke will surely be back next year. along with lawson, lightfoot and mccormick we will be loaded in the frontcourt nextvyear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
6 years 3 months ago #15623 by Bayhawk
So far a decent day (WVU didn't lose).

Let's take care of business!

RCJHGKU!

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet

• big g
  • big g's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #15624 by big g
crazy looks like okla will lose too. amazing to be two games up on tech and okla this early with this team! so much effort, so much character. and a coach who puts them in position to succeed. god i hope we all appreciate what we are seeing this season.

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 3 months ago #15626 by HawkErrant
Young's desperation 3 missed, 83-81 OkSt.

Thing is if OkSt had doubled Trae on the inbounds pass at the end of regulation they could have denied him and fouled someone else who might have missed the game tying FTs that sent it to OT. I guess learning late is better than not learning at all.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
6 years 3 months ago #15627 by CorpusJayhawk
I am updating the DPPI and Big 12 probabilities after the early slate of games which were very favorable to KU. I will publish soon.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!