Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Zion to declare tonight

• JhawkMom
  • JhawkMom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #15615 by JhawkMom
Just read the news. 8:00 which, of course, is at the end of our game at first I thought it was a good omen until I read the article. Now I am worried we won't get him

It seems he's been visited big time by most or by phone by the rest.... all except KANSAS. What happened, did they know something the others didn't and backed off on him? I don't understand how they could let such a guy slip through their fingers unless they knew he really wasn't interested in KU. What other explanation?

They bet is on Clemson? Come on folks. How would such a high profile player not want to play for a premier top team!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.