Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

I've got to hand it to Billy Preston...

• replayloungehawk
  • replayloungehawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #15533 by replayloungehawk
Watching him during the West Virginia game he was pumping his fists and yelling and cheering the team on. Here I am all angry that the NCAA hasn't made a decision and informed anyone what's going to happen and the one guy who is the most affected is cheering and yelling and looking like he's having a great time. I'm sure he's beyond frustrated but he's a bigger man that I am for having that kind of attitude during games. You know he's dying to play. I'm sure I'd be sulking on the bench if I were him. Way to go Billy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, gorillahawk, boulderhawk, murphyslaw, KMT, DrJHawker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.