Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

What an awesome night

• JhawkMom
  • JhawkMom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #15515 by JhawkMom
First Oklahoma goes down and one Kenyucky goes down. Not that it means anything to us. I just love to see them lose!!!!! Just like Moosery.

And we can hope against hope that Texas can have the best game of their season and knock off TxT for us tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't see it on the tv schedule. Maybe espn 3 will show it????

This season is going better than I expected. It shows that anybody can win OR lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
6 years 3 months ago #15517 by Hawknmo
Mom it appears the game tomorrow is on the “shorthorn network”. So if you have the ESPN app I guess you can watch.

RKCKJHK!!!

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 3 months ago #15518 by HawkErrant
TT@tu is listed as being on the Longhorn Network (LHN).
LHN is listed on WatchESPN, but I’m not sure if you need to subscribe to LHN or not in order to watch LHN.

Download the WatchESPN app on your PC in order to watch. Seems ESPN is forcing everyone to the app these days.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• JhawkMom
  • JhawkMom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #15520 by JhawkMom
That's great news because I am a LHN subscriber. Did it when I wanted to watch the volleyball team play. Can't wait to see the game!!!! Can they possibly do it ????

More
6 years 3 months ago #15521 by JRhawk
Hey Mom, glad to see you are still kickin - was about to write a pvt msg. Can UT win, sure - will they, $64K??.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JhawkMom

More
6 years 3 months ago #15525 by NotOstertag
Texas can absolutely win, but will they? We'll know soon enough.

I too enjoyed watching the squid's team go down. As much as I hate KSU, I always liked Frank Martin's intensity and thought he ran a pretty tight ship. So on that level (coach I respect vs. guy who I think should be banned from coaching) it was even more enjoyable.

I'll say this, UK didn't look very good. This might be good news for us if we're looking at the all time wins list, but if they drop out of the top 25, it makes our early-season win over them look less impressive.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant