Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Apparently the Rivals KSU board is in meltdown.

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 3 months ago #15448 by HawkErrant
Don’t understand why, tonight’s win won’t affect where they finish in the bottom half of the conference.

Apparently they are blaming the refs?

Nah...

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
6 years 3 months ago #15449 by konza63
"Apparently they are blaming the refs?"

Death, taxes, and Kitty fans blaming KU wins on the refs.

Some things you can always count on...

:whistle:

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.

More
6 years 3 months ago #15451 by mtnMan
But tomorrow we are Kitty fans!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant

• HawkErrant
More
6 years 3 months ago #15452 by HawkErrant
... we have to swallow the bile rising in our throats and root for the Horns over TT in Austin.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• HawkErrant
More
6 years 3 months ago #15453 by HawkErrant
The enemy of my enemy may not be my friend, but they can certainly help me achieve my goals.

More
6 years 3 months ago #15470 by rainyhawk
Don't know that I've ever watched a rival team's game and been that bothered by what took place during the game and whether or not the refs helped a team win. Concentrate on your own team winning its games and don't worry about the rest. Typical KSU I guess.

• HawkErrant
More
6 years 3 months ago #15483 by HawkErrant
... that I really hate to see poor officiating essentially hand a game to one team over another, no matter who the contestants may be.